- Is this for real?
- How much do your films cost?
- How big is your crew?
- Do you also do photography?
- How long are your films?
- How much in advance do I need to book you?
- How soon will I get my film?
- Can you make me a memory like this even if I'm not getting married?
- Can we hire another videographer along with TWF?
- Do you guys travel?
- What is the difference between the feature film and the mini-series?
- Are the prices negotiable?
How much do your films cost?
Making films can be expensive and most of the variables depend on which of the two services you choose. The first one being a feature length film with a duration ranging anything between 60-90 minutes for which the price usually starts at INR 5,00,000 per day. The other service we offer is The Wedding Mini Series wherein we give you tailored short films of each event which are 5-10 minutes in duration. The Mini Series pricing starts at INR 3,00,000 for 1 day, INR 5,00,000 for 2 days and INR 7,00,000 for 3 days. But each wedding is unique and your films could cost a little less… or much more. Our approach to film-making and budgeting isn't quite as cut dry as a 'package' or 'fixed price'. So whether you're having a bollywood style grand production or an intimate backyard wedding, we'd like to treat it with the poignancy or grandeur it deserves. Write to us and we'll do our best to make it work for you.