- Is this for real?
- How much do your films cost?
- Do you offer same-day edits?
- How big is your crew?
- Do you also do photography?
- How long are your films?
- How much in advance do I need to book you?
- How soon will I get my film?
- Can you make me a memory like this even if I'm not getting married?
- Can we hire another videographer along with TWF?
- Do you guys travel?
- What is the difference between the feature film and the mini-series?
- Are the prices negotiable?
How much do your films cost?
Most of the budgeting variables depend upon the size and type of the wedding. Each wedding film is customisable and our shortest films have a price range of INR 3L - 5L (approx. $4500 - $8000) and the longest can go upto INR 30L (approx. $45,000). We take into consideration a lot of factors including your story, personality and how much of the wedding you want to remember. The cost also depends upon the size of crew and is inclusive of other talent. Added services such as a personalised soundtrack, 360 videos, arial videography, on-site edits and any other special requirements would be an additional cost.
Having said that, each wedding is unique and your films could cost a little less, or much more. Our approach to film-making and budgeting isn't quite as cut dry as a 'package' or 'fixed price'. So whether you're having a Bollywood style grand production or an intimate backyard wedding, we'd like to treat it with the poignancy and grandeur it deserves. Write to us and we'll do our best to make it work for you.